100 Hand-sketched designs for you to download today!
There are probably a million mug designs, right? I’ve selected 100 of my own to share with you…. Finally! One day, many years ago, I sat down and started sketching handles for mugs I wanted to make on the pottery wheel. I wanted to share these ideas with my pottery students but the global pandemic made it very difficult to do so, particularly with those I could no longer contact. A few designs came to life but so many didn’t when I started sketching and they sat on my laptop, unpublished for a long time.
So now it’s opportune to share these designs with you. Start playing with these designs and:
- Browse 25 pages of handle designs
- Add your own embellishments
- Decorate mugs, jugs, teapots, buckets, urns, dishes, baking dishes, vases etc
- Colour in the sketches and form your own templates
- Turn the designs upside down and try different styles
- Change their shape
- No limits to your imagination!
- Create your own designs
- Use with pottery clay, polymer clay, paint your own, draw, sketch, papier-mache and more
I’d love to see your creations, so please feel free to share your creations on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/deannarobertsstudio. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Have fun and never stop learning!
Please note: Your download will be available for 7 days only.