Clay Kit for kids or grown-ups!
Create your own clay projects at home.
- Approx 200g piece of clay (stoneware (or raku clay – also fires to stoneware temperatures))
- MDF board
- Wooden spatula
- Pair of medium-sized rubber gloves
- Plastic serrated scraper tool (not sharp)
- Pottery carving tool (not sharp)
- Project ideas sheets in a protective plastic sleeve
- Clay assembly instructions
Clay can be air-dried and then painted with acrylic paints if firing and glazing services are unavailable to you.
Firing services not included. When arranging your own firing of the clay, the earthenware clay can be fired to 1100°C and the stoneware clay can be fired to 1280°C.
Cost includes postage and handling within Australia.