ONE STYLE | ONE-OFFS
NOTE: THIS APRON IS A SECOND due to a small and very faint fault in the grain of the fabric in one section just below the waistline and is barely visible however does not constitute a first in quality.
- Split-leg design so you’re fully covered when sitting or standing
- Carefully hand-crafted with heavy-duty, high-quality fabric sustainably sourced from industry offcuts destined for landfill
- Fabric has been selected specifically to withstand the rigours of clay and constant hand-washing
- Fabric has been pre-washed to remove ‘factory’ smells and any chemical residue
- Your apron is unique to you
- Bib pocket and larger hip-pocket included, split-leg design
- Bib pocket is large enough to hold your mobile phone
- Adjustable neck strap for ease of wear
- Ideal for potters, chefs, hobbyists, spinners and other trades
- Children’s aprons and custom sizes are also available on request
- Fabric used on this apron is 100% cotton
- Measures 80 cm wide x 91 cm long from the top of the bib section to the bottom
Washing & Care Instructions
Hang your apron on the washing line and use your garden hose outside to wash the clay off your apron (water your garden at the same time!) instead of using your washing machine. Clay and other ceramic products can damage your machine and machine washing can also cause some fabrics to pill.
Should you choose to machine wash your apron, a gentle, cool or warm wash is recommended with the addition of fabric softener.
Read more here on my blog post ‘Why every potter needs a split-leg apron’
and customers’ reviews