Ever come across those little daggy bits on finished or bisque-fired pottery that need a little sanding? These tools are and essential part of your studio practice and are ideal to fix all your pottery rough or sharp edges on glazed or bisque fired pieces or sharpen knives and pottery tools!
- 3 different shapes – triangular, square & round
- Smooth down sides
- Smooth out and grind down rough edges
- Smooth out edges of holes cut in fired clay and sharp edges on glazed or bisque fired pottery
- Sharpen your pottery tools (turning/trimming tools, knifes, carving tools)
- Tools measure approx 10 cm in length
- Made of silicon carbide
- Can be used as a whet stone
- Can be used dry or wet (soak for about 10-15 mins before use for sharpening tools) – wipe between use
- Different shapes available for different angles
- Use gently on glazed edges to smooth sharp edges without damaging the shiny surface
- Use on bisque fired edges or pot faces or bases
- Use gently to begin with and apply more pressure if required – be careful with glazed edges so as to avoid dulling the finish – be gentle!