- Composition: Cotton Duck and Navy coloured Cotton Gabardine
- 77 cm wide x 88 cm long
All aprons include:
- Split-leg design so you’re fully covered when sitting or standing
- Carefully hand-crafted with high quality fabric
- Larger hip-pocket
- Bib pocket is large enough to hold your mobile phone
- Adjustable neck strap for ease of wear
- Ideal for potters, chefs, florists, art therapists, hobbyists, gardeners, painters, bladesmiths, costume and prop makers, makeup artists, bakers, market-stall holders, hairdressers and other trades
- Children’s aprons also available
- Custom sizes are also available on request at no extra cost
Washing & Care Instructions
Hang your apron on the washing line and use your garden hose outside to wash the clay or other residue off your apron (water your garden at the same time!) instead of using your washing machine.
Should you choose to machine wash your apron, a very gentle, cool or warm wash is recommended with the addition of fabric softener.
Read more here on my blog post ‘Why every potter needs a split-leg apron’
and customers’ reviews