Keep your own colour chart of the 6 Stages of Clay as a handy ready-reference.
Easy guide to:
- Educate your students
- Remind yourself
- Pin up in your studio
- Keep a ready reference guide as to the 6 stages of clay including:
- What does it look like at each stage?
- What does it feel like at each stage?
- What’s its purpose at each stage?
- How can clay be used at each stage?
- Easy to read, easy to use, easy to apply
Can be printed on A4 or A3 size
A chart that will easily guide you through the types of clay moisture levels and firing temperatures for bisque and high-fired clay.
This chart uses Stoneware clay as an example.
Download your copy today!