Watermelon Split-leg apron features:
- Composition: Light weight polyester with sheen
- 76 cm wide x 88 cm long
- Colours: Watermelon, white
- Split-leg design so you’re fully covered when sitting or standing
- Carefully hand-crafted with high quality and sustainably-sourced fabric (most fabrics used in the production of these aprons is sourced from industry offcuts, private collections and deceased estates and rarely, if at all, purchased from retail outlets)
- Hip pocket and Bib pocket to hold your mobile phone, tools or pens etc
- Easily adjustable neck strap & long waist ties
- Ideal for morning/afternoon tea functions, for staff at events, in the home or professional kitchen, creative studio, workplace or office, schools, sheds, shop, markets, in the garden etc
- Made with potters, baristas, chefs, florists, art therapists, dog and horse groomers, hobbyists, gardeners, painters, bladesmiths, costume and prop makers, makeup artists, bakers, market-stall holders, retail, hospitality, hairdressers and other trades in mind
- Like to include a gift card with your order? Click here to add to your shopping cart and add your own notes at checkout
Washing & Care Instructions
A gentle hand wash is all that’s required for your Deanna Roberts split-leg apron. If your apron has been used heavily eg with clay or makeup, paint etc, we recommend you hang it on the washing line and use your garden hose outside to wash the residue off your apron (water your garden at the same time!). This will save you using your washing machine and possibly avoiding any potential damage to your machine’s working parts or leaving any dirt or residue in your machine.
Should you choose to machine wash your apron, a very gentle, cool or warm wash is recommended with the addition of fabric softener.
Read more here on my blog post ‘Why every potter needs a split-leg apron’
and customers’ reviews