- Split-leg design to protect clothing when sitting or standing
- Carefully hand-crafted
- Heavy-duty, high-quality fabric selected specifically to withstand the rigours of clay and constant hand-washing
- Pre-washed fabric to remove ‘factory’ smells and any chemical residue
- Your apron is unique to you
- Bib pocket will hold a mobile phone
- Ideal for kids pottery, kids crafts, painting, working with glue etc
- Custom sizes available on request
- Fabric used is a a mixture of cotton duck and polyester fabrics
- Measures 54 cm wide x 62 cm long from the top of the bib section to the bottom
Washing & Care Instructions
Hang your apron on the washing line and use your garden hose outside to wash the clay off your apron (water your garden at the same time!) instead of using your washing machine.
Should you choose to machine wash your apron, a gentle, cool or warm wash is recommended with the addition of fabric softener.
Read more here on my blog post ‘Why every potter needs a split-leg apron’
and customers’ reviews