This pair of earrings are a gun metal colour (resembling haematite) with cubic zirconias and a large amethyst-coloured cubic zirconia and measure 7 cm from the base of the hook and 2 cm wide at the widest point.
These earrings have been assembled from other jewellery pieces that were no longer functional or brand new and unusable and as such, been saved from landfill and repurposed into a beautiful pair of earrings, unique to you.
All earrings feature:
- Silicon rubber earring back stoppers or stud backs
- Supplied on a branded ‘Deanna Roberts Studio’ display card
- Packed and wrapped carefully for postage and delivery.
- Made using quality jewellery pieces, ceramic materials or metal pieces and embellishments, including earring hooks, joins and rings
- Assembled with expert craftsmanship, meticulous care and attention to detail
- Individually produced to ensure they remain unique
- NOTE: Earring hooks are originally purchased and supplied as hypo-allergenic, however, there is no guarantee that the earring hooks or stud shafts will be allergy-free, nor guaranteed to be surgical-steel as they are a plated metal.
Jewellery makes the perfect gift for yourself or a friend or loved one and no two pairs of earrings are made by Deanna to be the same, or duplicated in any way so you can be assured that your purchases are one-offs and very special.