- Composition: Cotton and Vilene – commercial grade
- Measures: 77 cm wide x 90 cm long
All aprons include:
- Split-leg design so you’re fully covered when sitting or standing
- Carefully hand-crafted with heavy-duty, high-quality fabric
- Fabric has been selected specifically to withstand the rigours of clay and constant hand-washing
- Fabric has been pre-washed to remove ‘factory’ smells, any chemical residue and reduce possible shrinkage
- Bib pocket and larger hip-pocket included, split-leg design
- Bib pocket is large enough to hold your mobile phone
- Adjustable neck strap for ease of wear
- Ideal for potters, chefs, florists, art therapists, hobbyists, gardeners, painters, bladesmiths, costume and prop makers, makeup artists, bakers, market-stall holders, hairdressers and other trades
- Children’s aprons also available
- Custom sizes are also available on request at no extra cost
Washing & Care Instructions
Hang your apron on the washing line and use your garden hose outside to wash the clay off your apron (water your garden at the same time!) instead of using your washing machine.
Should you choose to machine wash your apron, a gentle, cool or warm wash is recommended with the addition of fabric softener.