- Composition: Cotton Drill
- 74 cm wide x 89 cm long
- Colours: Brick red, blue & multi
- 14cm overlap at centre front
- Like to include a gift card with your order? Click here to add to your shopping cart and add your own notes at checkout.
- Split-leg design so you’re fully covered when sitting or standing offering functionality, greater protection, comfort and coverage
- Carefully hand-crafted with high quality Designer fabric sourced from commercial offcuts or industry surplus thereby decreasing landfill
- Larger hip-pocket keeping your tools, cloths or personal items easily accessible plus additional hip pocket for storing all your supplies
- Bib pocket is large enough to hold your mobile phone, pens, tools or other items
- Adjustable neck strap & waist ties
- Reinforced mid-section for durability, comfort and movability
- Not pre-washed ensuring you receive the highest quality product
- Ideal for potters, chefs, bakers, servers, baristas, woodworkers, florists, art therapists, mechanics, BBQ cooks, dog and horse groomers, hobbyists, gardeners, painters, bladesmiths, costume and prop makers, makeup artists, bakers, market-stall holders, hairdressers and other trades
- Made with the highest quality fabric and thread to ensure extra durability
Washing & Care Instructions
Hang your apron on the washing line and use your garden hose outside to wash the clay or other residue off your apron (water your garden at the same time!) instead of using your washing machine.
Should you choose to machine wash your apron, a very gentle, cool or warm wash is recommended with the addition of fabric softener.
Washing and care instructions are also included with your order.