Amaze Split-leg apron features:
- 79 cm wide x 90 cm long to ensure maximum coverage
- Colours: Navy, multi-coloured
- Fabric: Commercial grade cotton drill, commercial grade cotton canvas
- Large, deep hip pocket to hold your larger essential items; phone, towel, tools, keys etc
- Large, deep bib pocket (with 2 separate pockets) to hold your mobile phone, tools and pens etc
- Adjustable neck strap
- Waist ties
- Unique and bespoke – no two Deanna Roberts Studio apron designs are exactly the same and you get to own a truly unique piece of clothing
- Carefully hand-crafted from a variety of sustainably sourced, high quality and durable fabrics with stitching that’s strong and secure
- Great colors and designs that are perfect to show off your personality
- Split-leg design so you’re fully covered when sitting or standing
- Ideal for functions, in the kitchen, studio, workplace, schools, sheds, shops, markets, in the garden, animal pens etc
- Made for potters, baristas, chefs, florists, art therapists, dog and horse groomers, hobbyists, gardeners, painters, bladesmiths, costume and prop makers, makeup artists, bakers, market-stall holders, retail, hospitality industry, hotel staff, hairdressers, general stores, social or sports club staff, celebrity chefs and lots of other trades and industries
- Like to include a gift card with your order? We’ll write something special for you and that special person in your life. Just Click here to add to your shopping cart and add your own notes at checkout. We’ll take care of the rest.
Washing & Care Instructions
A gentle hand wash is all that’s required for your Deanna Roberts split-leg apron. If your apron has been used heavily eg with clay or makeup, paint etc, we recommend you hang it on the washing line and use your garden hose outside to wash the residue off your apron (water your garden at the same time!). This will save you using your washing machine and possibly avoiding any potential damage to your machine’s working parts or leaving any dirt or residue in your machine.
Should you choose to machine wash your apron, a very gentle, cool or warm wash is recommended with the addition of fabric softener.
Read more here on my blog post ‘Why everyone needs a split-leg apron’
and customers’ reviews