Puzzle Split-leg apron features:
- Composition: Medium weight Cotton Duck
- 78 cm wide x 89 cm long
- Colours: Navy and white
- Split-leg design so you’re fully covered when sitting or standing
- Carefully hand-crafted with high quality and sustainably-sourced fabric
- Large hip pocket and Bib pocket to hold your mobile phone or tools, pens etc
- Adjustable neck strap & waist ties
- Ideal for morning/afternoon tea functions, potters, baristas, chefs, florists, art therapists, dog and horse groomers, hobbyists, gardeners, painters, bladesmiths, costume and prop makers, makeup artists, bakers, market-stall holders, retail, hospitality, hairdressers and other trades
- Like to include a gift card with your order? Click here to add to your shopping cart and add your own notes at checkout
Washing & Care Instructions
A gentle hand wash is all that’s required for your Deanna Roberts split-leg apron. If your apron has been used heavily eg with clay or makeup, paint etc, we recommend you hang it on the washing line and use your garden hose outside to wash the residue off your apron (water your garden at the same time!) instead of using your washing machine thereby avoiding any potential damage to your machine’s working parts.
Should you choose to machine wash your apron, a very gentle, cool or warm wash is recommended with the addition of fabric softener.
Read more here on my blog post ‘Why every potter needs a split-leg apron’
and customers’ reviews