Sand Post Split-leg apron features:
- Unique – no two Deanna Roberts Studio apron designs are exactly the same
- Composition: Commercial grade, high quality Moleskin (100% cotton), Cotton duck pockets (note there may be one or two minor spots on the fabric from storage – this fabric is off the same bolt that was used to make trousers commercially for a famous Australian vocalist!)
- 78 cm wide x 93 cm long to ensure maximum coverage
- Colours: Beige, chocolate brown text pattern
- Large double Hip pocket to hold your essential items; phone, towel, tools, keys etc
- Large double-layered Bib pocket with 4 separate pockets to hold your mobile phone, tools and pens etc
- Adjustable neck strap
- Waist ties
- Split-leg design so you’re fully covered when sitting or standing
- Carefully hand-crafted with high quality and sustainably-sourced fabric (most fabrics used in the production of these aprons is sourced from industry offcuts, private collections and deceased estates and rarely, if at all, purchased from retail outlets)
- Ideal for morning/afternoon tea functions, for staff at events, in the home or professional kitchen, creative studio, workplace or office, schools, sheds, shop, markets, in the garden etc
- Made with potters, baristas, chefs, florists, art therapists, dog and horse groomers, hobbyists, gardeners, painters, bladesmiths, costume and prop makers, makeup artists, bakers, market-stall holders, retail, the hospitality industry, hotel staff, hairdressers, general stores, social or sports club staff, celebrity chefs and other trades and industries in mind
- Like to include a gift card with your order? We’re happy to write something special for you and that special person in your life. Just Click here to add to your shopping cart and add your own notes at checkout. We’ll take care of the rest.
Washing & Care Instructions
A gentle hand wash is all that’s required for your Deanna Roberts split-leg apron. If your apron has been used heavily eg with clay or makeup, paint etc, we recommend you hang it on the washing line and use your garden hose outside to wash the residue off your apron (water your garden at the same time!). This will save you using your washing machine and possibly avoiding any potential damage to your machine’s working parts or leaving any dirt or residue in your machine.
Should you choose to machine wash your apron, a very gentle, cool or warm wash is recommended with the addition of fabric softener.
Read more here on my blog post ‘Why everyone needs a split-leg apron’
and customers’ reviews